Friday, February 22, 2008

My Delhi Trip!






I am back! After njoying the winters of Delhi!
It was a cool trip.. considering the fact that Shekhar, one of my best buddy, was getting married. So i had to be there.
The thing that amazed me most was the development of Delhi and Gurgaon in particular. I had only heard about the development taking place in Gurgaon but this trip also made me witness it.
1996, was last when i went to Delhi and no one knew about Gurgaon. But now, Gurgaon has its own identity. The toll-naka between Delhi and Gurgaon amazed me with the fancy cars all lined up to cross over to Haryana and vice-versa!
All this while, i just heard about India Shining... first time that i saw it, live. Gurgaon has been developed beautifully. Full marks to the administration there!
Roads of New Delhi were simply amazing, especially the ring road (20kms stretch without a signal) and the "Quagmire of Flyovers", close to AIIMS.
Mindblowing! All in all... a trip that i will remember for a very very long time.
And i am pretty confident, i will go back to Delhi... pretty soon!
Some pics for you to enjoy!
The AIIMS flyover!

No comments: