Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Mighty long break, wasn't it?

It is has been a long long time that i posted something. So what happened in between ? Got married to my sweetheart in Delhi (2011), lost my job in Kaefer Punj Lloyd (2013), moved to Bangalore to work for Microsoft (2013), became father of my cutest "Tintumon" (2015), joined Autodesk (2017), finished by degree from Saint Josephs Evening College (2019) and here i am now, working remotely from hometown, Jamshedpur. Thanks to Corona. Life has been an absolute blast, much saner and experienced now. Still haven't mustered courage to buy a flat, I am mighty afraid of the high EMI and the tenure. These days I keep shuttling between Jamshedpur and Kolkata. Planning to go back to Bangalore in May. Looking to post more often. Au Revoir.

No comments: