Monday, December 10, 2007

Evening with my Childhood Friend, Nitin Dubey!

I was writing my blog when the computer was powered off, accidentally, and i had to write my blog again! Was not aware that drafts are saved automatically!
My last blog asked about your opinion on what to drink to celebrate Dada and Yuvi's fantastic batting on Day 1! With no one writing a comment, i decided to drink Vodka, White Mischief!
One of my best friends since childhood, Nitin Dubey, decided to come down to Pune to visit me. (So nice of him!!)
We were in school together, then he moved to BHU varanasi and i came down to Pune, but we were always in touch... We started working together in GTL, a BPO.
In the last one year, his profile has undergone a dramatic change... First he left EXL, to join HSBC Kolkata as Quality Manager last April. In just 8 months, he got an offer from Reliance Money, to work as East zone Quality Manager, with a fantastic package.
And we both had started our career at the same time!!! hahaha.
Though i make decent money as well, i am very jealous of him! Why?
'Cos he will work in the daytime unlike me who has to slog in the night to eek out a living.
Man... I am jealous!!!

I picked him from Aundh at midnight, we drank the Vodka together... And then we went to Shivajinagar to have some Egg bhurji....
And there, purposely, we got into an altercation with a group... We were just too high and too excited! Trying to live the old days....
Dubeyji and i, have been involved in lots of fight, right since our school days, and our ex-Principal, Mr. Gowardhan Gupta would vouch for it. Hahahaha! Poor man! Don't know where is he these days.

My fren will leave for Mumbai on Monday morning and unfortunately, i will not be able to bid him goodbye, 'cos i will be at work then... (I told you i work in the night)

Writing this blog from work 'cos i don't have anything to do right now!!
Thanks for reading my blog and leaving your comments!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you do anything else on Saturdays? Apart from drinking?

Anonymous said...

Even i had a fight with some guys in Shivajinagar last night and i think you are that person....