Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Indian Cricket League!

I was watching a 20-20 match in ICL and to be pretty honest, i was very disappointed!

The kind of players, the outfield, commentators.... nothing interested me! Twice i sat to watch "Prince" Lara and he was out immediately.

I think it was way below the mark, as Mr. Subhash Chandra would have expected Team Kapil to do and be...



Anyways, the thing which still excites me is that the monopoly of BCCI is under challenge! So far, ICL, if not great, has been doing ok! But i will be much more interested to watch it next year, hoping ICL learns from the mistakes they are making this year!



It still takes a very brave man to take on BCCI, headed by a powerful politician!! Well done, Mr Chandra!



I have an idea.... let us have a separate Challenger match between the teams that wins ICL and IPL! What do you say?

No comments: